Thursday 12 June 2008

snowbells questionaire

*Part* *One: Crafting*
Do you knit, crochet, or both? I love both
What do you like to make? cardigans fomyself and I love making baby hats and booties
Do you have a favourite project? my last project which was a noro cropped cardi knitted in cocheran oh so gorgeous
Do you have a favourite type of fiber or brand of yarn?not to keen on acrylic but pretty much love all yarn except funky fur yuck!
Do you have a least favourite type of yarn? as above FUNKY FUR
Do you do any other crafts? not really knitting rules my life
Do you knit in public? If so where do you like knitting and what is your "portable" project? starbucks in wells and my baby hats are my knitting on the go project
What do you carry your "portable" knitting in? my namaste bag and my noro bag
Are there any knitting gifts (book, toy, yarn, item, tool) that you have been lusting over? crochet book called under cover : 60 afgans to crochet and 200 stitch patterns for baby blankets.

*Part Two: Your Favourites*
What is your favourite colour? love all colours except barbie pink and bright pucky floresent colours
What is your least favourite colour? barbie pink
What scents/smells do you like? What don’t you like? love mint and lavender hate bergamott
How do you like to pamper yourself? (bubble bath, hand creams, massage, manicure) sanctury orange bubble bath and a nice foot massage
What goodies to you like to eat? (chocolate, biscuits, sweets,crisps etc) love anything with caramel in
Do you prefer tea or coffee while you knit? Any particular kind? actually I prefere pepsi lol
Do you listen to/watch anything while you knit? (TVshow-Along, movies, music, podcasts, audiobooks) friends it's so DUH!!! no brainer I don't have to concentrate on it

*Part Three: About you, Living & Past-times*
If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be (and why)? noro cause I'm forever changing my mood just like the noro colours
Where do you live in the UK? (General idea not address) somerset
Have you always lived here, or did you grow up somewhere else? somerset girl through and through
What is your favourite place in the UK? st ives in cornwall
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? sicilly
What other hobbies do you have? cooking, I love to cook cakes

*Part Four: The Theme

I want my theme to be Hawaiian


*Final Part:*
Any allergies/preferences (fiber-wise or treat-wise)? nope just don't like rice crispies
Anything we missed that you’d like your partner to know? I'm crazy but if you get me I will spoil you rotten

No comments: