Friday 5 December 2008

Snowbell's Questionnaire

Handmade Item Swap
What kind of items are you interested in receiving?

Well I would love a berret in the hat catagorie but if someone is feeling really really nice I would love a blanket but to be honest the fact that someone is gonna make me something I would totally be grateful for anything I recieve.

Do you knit, crochet, or both?

I’m a knitter at heart but dabble in a bit of crochet but I’m not brilliant at it.

What is your favourite colour?

Love natural colours like browns, greys, and beige but also love greens (dark) and blues x

What is your least favourite colour?

Yellow YUCK!

What’s your style? (elegant, traditional, glamourous, girly, natural, sporty, outgoing, etc.)

elegant with a hint of glamorous and natural

Do you have a favourite type of fiber or brand of yarn?

Love noro to death and I really love alpaca tis so yummy to touch

Do you have a least favourite type of yarn?

Acrylic PUKE!

Do you do any other crafts?

Butterfly looming.

Are there any knitting accessories you are interested in receiving?

chunky double pointed needles as I only have thin ones.

What do you like to eat?

Love most nations food but draw the line at shell fish. Can’t eat anything with rice in so no rice crispies or rice flour. Love toblerone fruit and nut infact any fruit and nut sweets.

Any allergies/preferences (fiber-wise or treat-wise)?

Like as above rice.

Anything we missed that you’d like your partner to know?

Please don’t make anything for me in funky fur yarn it’s just not for me lol.

No comments: