Wednesday 3 December 2008

Questionnaire from GLADCAT

Kit Swap

What kind of kit are you interested in receiving?
I love knitting socks, gloves or mittens and would really love to knit myself a peruvian style hat (the ones in a fairisle type stitch pattern with ear flaps).

Are you interested in any particular techniques?
I'm game to have a go at anything really!

Do you knit, crochet, or both?
Knitting only...tried to learn how to crochet but it just doesn't happen.

What is your favourite colour?
Purples, lilacs, blues, turqouises, dark red

What is your least favourite colour?
Orange, yellow (anything too bright or too dark)

What’s your style? (elegant, traditional, glamourous, girly, natural, sporty, outgoing, etc.)
I love natural, warm clothes. Difficult to describe really but the opposite of glamourous if that's a style - I love slouching around the house in PJs & slippers!

Do you have a favourite type of fiber or brand of yarn?
At the moment I've just discovered araucania yarns which I love and I'm drooling over some marisol yarns which I just can't justify buying at present. Can't go wrong with Rowan. Love pure wool and wool blends.

Do you have a least favourite type of yarn?
100% acrylic although I don't mind partial acrylics. I don't really like any of the fancy & fashion yarns.

Do you do any other crafts?
A bit of card making for friends & relatives.

Are there any knitting accessories you are interested in receiving?
I'm trying to build up my collection of bamboo needles as most of the ones I've got are aluminium. I love buttons too.

What do you like to eat?
Chocoloate (of course!) - milk if prefered.

Any allergies/preferences (fiber-wise or treat-wise)?
Nope!

Anything we missed that you’d like your partner to know?
I just love swapping and I'm quite easy to please.

No comments: