Wednesday 3 December 2008

Menace's Round 3 Swap Kit Questionnaire

What kind of kit are you interested in receiving? – Hat, gloves, socks, anything really.

Are you interested in any particular techniques? – always interested in learning something new.

Do you knit, crochet, or both? – I knit

What is your favourite colour? – Blues, greens, browns – earthy colours

What is your least favourite colour? – pinks and pastels, far too girly for me.

What’s your style? (elegant, traditional, glamourous, girly, natural, sporty, outgoing, etc.) – I would say my style is natural, understated, subtle, vintage elegance if that makes sense.

Do you have a favourite type of fiber or brand of yarn? – I am pretty much open to anything

Do you have a least favourite type of yarn? – novelty yarns unless for a specific project

Do you do any other crafts? – sewing, needlework, could you call cooking and gardening crafts? I’ve just got an allotment

Are there any knitting accessories you are interested in receiving? – Stitch markers, project bag

What do you like to eat? – anything vegetarian but mainly chocolate and biscuits

Any allergies/preferences (fiber-wise or treat-wise)? – no allergies but I am vegetarian

Anything we missed that you’d like your partner to know? – I love this swap theme, winter has got to be my most favourite time of the year. I am looking forward to some snow! I have a house rabbit so you can’t go wrong with anything bunny related. But most importantly have fun and enjoy yourself putting this package together – ah and thank you in advance xx

No comments: